Visitor Tracking & Mapping
Terms of Service
Welcome! By using the MixMap.com ("MixMap") website, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (the "Terms of Service").
MixMap collects user-submitted account information such as name and email address to identify users and send notifications related to the use of the MixMap. MixMap does not send spam, install spyware or sell email addresses.
1. Copyright PolicyNo copyrighted material may be uploaded to MixMap without the permission of the copyright owner. This includes images, text, and all other types of intellectual property ("Content"). MixMap members are responsible for obtaining the necessary permission before posting any copyrighted material. If permission is granted by the copyright owner, the MixMap member must credit the owner with a link or some other appropriate type of reference.
2. Reporting Copyright ViolationsMixMap respects intellectual property rights and is committed to removing unauthorized material when it is discovered. If you believe that any of your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide the MixMap webmaster and the infringing MixMap member with the following information:
3. Grant of LicenseMixMap claims NO ownership of any Content submitted, posted or displayed by MixMap members. MixMap members or a third party licensor, as appropriate, retain all patent, trademark and copyright to any Content. By posting Content to MixMap, you grant MixMap a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, and otherwise use, with or without attribution such Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting MixMap. MixMap reserves the right to syndicate Content submitted, posted or displayed by you and use that Content in connection with any of the services offered by MixMap. This license terminates when such Content is deleted from the MixMap.
4. Editorial ControlMixMap staff maintains the right to perform edits on your submitted Content for the purpose of removing copyright violations and changing or deleting any Content that is otherwise in violation of MixMap policies.
5. Responsibility and LiabilityMixMap does not guarantee the accuracy or quality of any posted Content. Under no circumstances shall MixMap be liable for any Content, including, but not limited to, the subject matter of any Content, any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss, injury, or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content available on MixMap.
6. Appropriate ConductYou understand that by using MixMap, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. You agree that you are responsible for your own conduct and Content while using MixMap and for any consequences thereof. You agree to use MixMap only for purposes that are legal, proper and in accordance with these Terms of Service and any applicable policies or guidelines. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using MixMap, you will not: